Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my thanks to no two snowflakes….


just like the name she chose, nicole creates one of a kind high quality hand dyed yarns.

this wonderful lady created this 100% cashmere skein and called it “soft pepper.”

her eye for color and design captured pepper’s colors and softened them to alter them to my taste of soft blended yarns.

could you get more custom than that?

when it arrived i sat on my couch with anticipation and trepidation~ i thought it would take me months before i would open it but percy came and sat by my side and we opened it together.


after a smell he snuggled into the yarn~ not with my camera handy i missed it but in no time he was back on the couch and this time lying right on top.

yarn approved, sniffle.

6 comments:

lara griffiths said...

thank you nicole.

No Two Snowflakes said...

I am so, so happy that you and Percy like the yarn! Warm wishes to you, and I await your sweater with great anticipation :)

fourdozen said...

this is the cutest photo ever!

lara griffiths said...

yes but looks are so deceiving~ you would think butter would not melt in his mouth!
... but we know better, don't we?

Leigh said...

He does photograph very well. One would never know the devilish side to the cute one!
The yarn is lovely. Do you know what you are going to make with it yet?

lara griffiths said...

a lace cardigan. but i am not sure when i will have the heart to start it..