Thursday, January 28, 2010

a little something for the new year


i have been looking for a yarn that would make a scarf that my mother in law bought a while back.. it was chenile and soft with little light weight puffs in it.

i found something similar when i fell in love with sageyarns poppin scarf and checked out her blog~ what wonderful and clear instructions on how to knit with this yarn. i checked my locals and as it turned out i had to order the yarn on line.

the goods:

1 full skein plymouth yarn poppin in white
needle US 10
pattern: poppin goofballs

i love the pattern but i have had 4 knots in one skein thus far…. not cool.



2 comments:

Chronic Ennui said...

I have not been fond of this yarn when I've seen it before. But I really like this a lot. The design looks woven, and the cream is not overwhelming. Really pretty.

Lupie said...

I have gotten ballie yarn like this and just couldn't use it.
Your scarf looks so great I may just have to try again.