Sunday, May 24, 2009

got green day tickets with franz ferdinand and deciding the shape of things to come

still working on my cropped raglan sweater. so far i have miscounted my stitches, ripped out 15 rows, re-balled two skeins due to knots a kin to spiderwebs and dropped two stitches. i amaze myself that i knit and not pick up a less stressful craft like play doh.

the few modification i have made (on purpose) thus far have been to size the small pattern to an extra small, decrease the size of the crew neck and i have started knitting in rib (dropping needle size) shortly after joining the body.

modifications i plan to make if i get that far.... increase the lenght and add buttons.

....it looked like such as simple pattern....

2 comments:

Fran said...

Sounds like a great mental challenge! Normally, I would think Play-Doh is tougher to work with, but I have have to agree with you on this one. Hang it there!

Domie's Mom said...

Some patterns are just like that.

you know, I even get frustrated with playdoh sometimes:)